Welcome to our LVE PTA website! To fully access this site, create a Membership Toolkit account (you do not need to be a PTA member to create an account). Once logged in, you'll be able to update your family information for the online directory (you can opt in or out), join PTA, sign up for volunteer opportunities, access pages just for families and members, access classroom message boards, and more! For detailed instructions on how to register and create an account, click here.
We would love to hear your feedback regarding the website. Let us know what you think at email@example.com.
Important dates coming up:
- May 10-12 and 17-19 - lunch closed to outside visitors
- May 18 - Spirit Night at Live Oak Grill
- May 30 - last day to order school supply packs from PTA!
- Make sure to subscribe to our calendar for reminder notifications!
Family Tech Talk- Wednesday, May 18th
Technology is changing fast, and many of us are struggling to stay one step ahead of our kids. Please join us on May 18 at 8pm for an expert presentation and Q&A about how to teach them to be smart, safe, and respectful digital citizens. We’ll also cover privacy and security issues, how to encourage responsible Internet use, and even more. Click the link below to join the event. Hope to see you there!
Spirit Night at Live Oak Grill - Wednesday, May 18th
- No flyers needed, just mention "Lakeview Elementary" for our school to receive 13% of your purchase.
- Valid for dine in AND to-go orders!
- From 11AM - 8:30PM.
End-of-Year Awards Ceremonies
School Supplies on Sale until May 30!
- Order at www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks and use the school code "LAK008" (3 letters + 3 numbers).
- Shipping is $10.25 for the first pack, but only $2 more for each additional pack (combine your order with friends to save on shipping!).
National PTA's Healthy Minds Pilot Program
- Our PTA is participating in the National PTA’s Healthy Minds pilot program focused on social emotional learning (SEL).
- Over the next few weeks, we will be sharing resources on how to help your children develop stronger SEL (social, emotional learning) skills, along with activities you can do as a family.
- This week (May 16th), we'll be focusing on BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS and RESPONSIBLE DECISION MAKING (click on the pictures below to find out more information about each topic.
Remember to submit a picture of your family family tree by Sunday at 11:59pm for a chance to win a $25 Target gift card (for the family tree activity) or a hula hoop and jump rope for the decision-making activity). Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner will be announced on the following Monday!
Click on the picture below to get more information how you can join in.
Get Involved with PTA!
- We are pumped about next year and our goal is to increase parent involvement. We're currently recruiting committee chairs, coordinators, and committee members!
- Feeling intimidated about taking on a leadership role in something you've never done? Don't worry! The exec board is here to help assist and guide you to make sure you're equipped to take care of business. We're a team and in it together!
- Position descriptions can be found here.
- Questions? Connect with us at email@example.com!
Order your yearbook today - only 16 left!
- Yearbooks are in! There are only 16 left and must be purchased directly from Toni Kelleher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-624-3309.
- Yearbooks will be distributed 2nd or 3rd week of May.
Lakeview in the News: www.fox26houston.com/video/1049184
THANK YOU to our platinum sponsor, ChampionX! For a list of all our Homecoming Celebration sponsors, visit the Homecoming Page.
Click on the teacher or staff member below to find out more about the things they love. Links to their Amazon Wishlists are also available (if provided). Teachers and Staff: don't see yours listed below? Email us at email@example.com to get on the list! :)
Note: Amazon Wishlist links (in the documents below) are currently not linking properly.
Special Education Aides: Maria Jessica Arcangeles, Ashlee Edwards, Claudia Gonzales, Elaine Morphis, Amanda Torres, Natalie Wrigley, Sidri Jones, Paige Oursler, Chenieria Jackson Bowens, Chantrelle Igbokwe, Joseph Navetta
School Counselor: Beth Mullins
Campus Compliance Coordinator: Nekeidra Wilridge
Assistant Principal: Alexis Prudomme
Principal: Alena McClanahan