When adults volunteer, all students benefit! There are many opportunities for parents and community members to get involved - your help is needed! Complete the Volunteer Interest form and we will be in touch with you. Questions? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Only those with a background check on file with be allowed on campus to volunteer. Click Here to complete your yearly background check. **Once your approved status has been confirmed, you will be able to sign up for on campus volunteering.** Background checks reset every year on July 1st.
Committee Members Needed:
- Hospitality - help think of themes for each teacher appreciation event, help decorate, help with planning and logistics of the event
- DOC (Dudes on Campus) - join this group to help with various tasks around the school or be on-call for jobs that are needed
- Sign up for car rider line / recycling / door lock check shifts here!
- Spring Carnival - help plan and execute our spring carnival
- 5th Grade Party - help 5th grade with their fundraising efforts to fund their 5th grade party; help with planning of the end-of-year party
- Programs - helping with planning of different programs, like Popsicles in the Park, Kinder Orientation, Healthy Minds, Pastries with Parents, etc.
- Sponsorship / Auction - reach out to businesses to ask for donations, or items for our silent auction
- Stickering Kids at Lunch - help us sticker the kids at lunch (stickers serve as a reminder for Spirit Nights and big events)
- Sign up to cover shifts here!
- All-Star Store Crew - volunteer on-site to run the All-Star Store (will need at least 2 people each week for 2 hours). Help students redeem their "All Star bucks" (earned for good behavior) for toys and prizes at the All Star Store. BPE volunteers welcome to help as well!
- Sign up to cover shifts (Fridays) here!
- Wednesday Workroom Crew (previously known as Grandparents' Club) - join our on-site crew each Wednesday to help with teacher requests (laminating, cutting, etc.)
|August 2023||Katie Landin||
Katie Landin is our hospitality chair. She started the year showing our teachers and staff how much we appreciate them! To welcome them back to school we had Travelin Tom's Coffee Truck and Jason's Deli lunch while they were in training and preparing for our kiddos to arrive. She has so many AMAZING meals/events planned for our teachers and staff this year. Katie is so creative and has so many wonderful ideas!
--Kirsten Ramirez, PTA President
|August 2023||Linda Le||
We knew Linda was perfect for PTA ever since seeing her go to great lengths to win the Membership Drive and most funds raised for the Glow Run last year! She is 100% all in, goes above and beyond every time, and is extremely reliable and proactive. She has had a busy summer planning our Kindergarten Orientation, Boohoo/Yahoo Breakfast, Popsicles at the Park night, anti-bullying assembly for August and more! We are so glad she has joined the team and can’t wait to see what great things she continues to do this year!
--Maggie Ma, PTA Secretary
As volunteer of the year last year, we were so happy to bring on Kimberly as our Volunteer Coordinator this year. Kimberly is always willing to pitch in a helping hand, she gets the job done, and she won't take no for an answer! In addition - she's a STELLAR baker and our hospitality team wouldn't have been the same without her last year.
--Maggie Ma, PTA Secretary
Congrats to Kimberly Listi -- our 2022-2023 Lakeview Volunteer of the Year!